Prepare for Interview: PART-5


What are your career goals?

  1. Short term goals
  2. Long term goals
For example:
 My short term goals is to get a job in reputed company where i can utilize my skills and improve my career path. My long term goals is to be in respectable position in that organisation.

Image result for interview question image

Finally, do you have any questions to ask me?

  1. Express thanks
  2. Salary structure 
  3. Job timing
  4. Job location
  5. Overtime allowance
  6. Training period
  7. Transport facility
For example
Thank you for giving this opportunity. sir i would like to know about the job timing and transport facility and what will be the job location and salary scale for this job in your organisation?
Image result for interview question image



             Previous---------------------Next