Prepare for Interview: PART-4


Why are you looking for a job change?

  1. Thanks to previous organisation
  2. Explain what you learn from past job experience
  3. Share your reason for job change
  4. Relate to career goals
for example:
I am thankful to my previous organisation because i have learnt a lot of things from there. According to me changes are necessary for everyone to enhance your skills, knowledge and for personal growth and financial growth. Your organisation is the good platform where i can learn more.

Image result for interview question image

What are your salary requirements?

  1. Never share your salary requirement as a fresher
  2. Experience candidate can share their expected salary
  3. Always say as per the company norms for the job
Example
For fresher:
I am a fresher. salary is not first priority for me. This is a big platform to start my career and i also want to improve my knowledge and skill and gain experience. So i expect a considerable of salary according to my ability and your company's norms which will fulfill my economical needs.

For experience :
I have 8yrs experience in HR field. My current CTC is 6 lpa salary has never been big issues for me. Still I am expecting salary as company's norms as per my designation and my qualification and experience which can help me to maintain the standard of level of my personal and economical needs.

Image result for interview question image

             Previous---------------------Next