Prepare for Interview: PART-3



Why should i hire you?

  1. Share your knowledge
  2. Work experience
  3. Skills related to job
  4. Career goals
For example:
for fresher's: Sir, as i am fresher, i have theoretical knowledge but i can do hard work for my knowledge for my organisation. And i will put all my efforts for the good progress of organisation. Being punctual and sincere, i can finish the work given to me on time and try my best to fulfill all the needs of company from me.

for experience:
With reference to my work experience, i satisfy all the requirement for this job. i am sincere with my work & would never let you down in anyway. I promise you will never regret for the decision to the appoint me in your organisation.


Image result for interview question image


Tell me what you know about this company?

  1. Study about the company in details
  2. Do the background work about new projects
  3. Know the names of their owners and partners
  4. Research about the company current issues
  5. Update your knowledge about their competitors
For example:
It is one of the best fastest growing company in India. The work environment of the company is very good . People feel proud to be part of thye company as company provides full support to their employees in professional front it has many branches across the world so i have good opportunity to show my talent.
Image result for interview question image

             Previous---------------------Next