Prepare for Interview: PART-1


Tell me about yourself?             

  1. Start with your name
  2. Give your place information
  3. Education in short
  4. Job experience if any
  5. Family details in short
Example :   My name is (your name). I live in (your location). I have done( B.Tech. in Mechanical engineering/MCA/MBA etc). I have (1 /2/3/4/5/6 )years experience in ( production engineering/HR/IT etc.). and I have (brother/father/mother/husband etc.) in my family in (your location).


Why do you want to work at our company

  1. Tell them what you like about company
  2. Relate it to your long-term career goals
For example:- Sir, it is a great privilege for anyone to work in a reputed company like yours. When read about your company i found that my skills are matching your requirements, where i can showcase my technical skills to contribute to the company growth.
Image result for interview question image

             Previous---------------------Next