Prepare for Interview : PART-2



What are your strength?

  1. Adaptability
  2. Hard working
  3. Honest
  4. Flexibility
  5. Optimistic
  6. Fast decision making
  7. persistence
  8. self motivated
For example:
I am honest, self motivated and hardworking boy/girl with positive attitude towards my career and my life.


What are your weakness?

  1. straightforward
  2. Impatient
  3. Sensitive
  4. More talkative
  5. Trust people very quickly
  6. I can't say no when someone ask for help
  7. Take decision very quickly
  8. Gets nervous when talk to strangers
  9. To speak lie is difficult for me
  10. I am a bit lazy about which i am not interested
For example :
I can't say no when someone ask for help and i am a bit lazy about which i am not interested.

             Previous---------------------Next